Tooth Extractions – Raleigh, NC
Removing Severely Damaged Teeth to Improve Oral Health
At Dalton Hunt Dentistry, we do everything we can to ensure our patients are able to enjoy complete and healthy smiles throughout their lives. However, in some cases, like those where a tooth is damaged or decayed beyond repair, we may recommend tooth extraction in Raleigh to minimize the spread of the problem. So, while it may mean losing one of your natural teeth, this treatment can also help preserve your surrounding healthy pearly whites. Call our office today if you are experiencing a toothache or have a damaged tooth so we can schedule you for a same-day emergency dental visit.
Why Choose Dalton Hunt Dentistry for Tooth Extractions?
- Same-Day & After-Hours Emergency Dental Visits
- An Experienced & Compassionate Dental Team
- Save with Our In-House Membership Plan
When Are Tooth Extractions Necessary?
We typically recommend extracting a tooth in the following situations:
- Gum disease has eroded the supportive structure of a tooth, like gum soft tissue and bone, causing it to become loose.
- An infection has become so severe that it is no longer treatable with root canal therapy.
- Orthodontic treatment is needed, but there is not enough room in your mouth to straighten your teeth.
- A previously treated tooth is causing you pain and cannot be retreated.